- www.natterbox.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. Natterbox strictly adheres to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information Natterbox collects and how it may be used.
When you apply for a job vacancy we ask you for your name, qualifications and contact email / telephone number.
- Natterbox uses your personal information to contact you about the job(s) you applied for.
- Natterbox does not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- Natterbox follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information provided, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. Natterbox does not collect sensitive information about anyone except when it is specifically, knowingly provided. In order to maintain the accuracy of Natterbox’s database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting email@example.com.
- Natterbox will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- Natterbox will not store your credit card details.
- Any questions about privacy can be answered by contacting Natterbox directly.
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.