Job Title: Alliance Manager
Reports to: Regional VP Sales
Staff Responsibilities: None
Salary Range: $ negotiable -depending on experience
To apply for this role directly, please complete this online application form (no agencies)
The Alliance Manager builds product awareness and drives sales growth with strategic partners. They define markets, represent products and develop sales initiatives to define target markets and increase product penetration and sales.
This is a key role within the APAC Sales team responsible for the definition and execution of sales and marketing programs & initiatives including strategy implementation with the direct and indirect channel, partner training, direct marketing, thought leadership, sales strategy and the management of the alliances pipeline.
The ideal candidate will have strong vision, creativity and leadership within a technology solutions organisation and have a proven history of managing through influence at all levels of the organisation in a senior level partner sales role.
The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, works well in a diverse team, enjoys a dynamic and changing environment and is able to identify a sector and company that can heavily influence a
Strategy development and implementation
- Implement innovative sales strategies to position Natterbox as a market leader within
Salesforce and chosen markets
- Identify USP’s within our chosen markets and explore ways of alleviating potential
threats from competing products.
- Identify target prospect groups with partners.
- Seek out new market opportunities and close opportunities
- Create campaigns and initiatives that will drive and increase revenue
- Negotiate and execute partnership agreements (e.g. contracts, financial terms)
- Holistic positioning of the overall company value proposition
- Develop the Company’s sales and marketing capabilities with alliance partners
- Develop and integrate a unified market proposition and resources across business units,
geographies, and functional groups
- Drive execution of the Sales & Marketing programs, within the direct and indirect
channel, branding, training events, direct marketing, market research, thought
leadership, and the management of the alliances pipeline.
- Create a reporting function that can track, measure, and analyse performance
Indirect sales strategy
- Set and drive the strategic vision, objectives and values for the Salesforce channel
- Identify new partnership opportunities in alignment with growth initiatives and strategy
of the business
- A minimum of 2 years strategic sales
- Proven experience of sales and negotiation in a B2B environment
- Experience within the Salesforce.com CRM environment
- Telecommunication / IT sales / Software as a Service / Cloud solutions
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- The ability to manage Pipeline and close deals to meet quarterly targets
- Demonstrable ability to uncover, develop and close business opportunities
- Commercial skills and general business acumen including understanding margins and
factors which affect the achievement of targets
- Personal effectiveness including good time management and self-motivation
• A technical background
• Business analysis skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Strong work ethic / Drive
- Tenacious and Resilient
- Structured in thinking and work practice
- An eye for detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Intelligent and business savvy
- Active interest in communications and IP technologies
- Full driving license and willingness and ability to travel
- Live within commuting distance of Chatswood NSW station
- Due to the nature of the Company’s products and services, the jobholder must on
occasion be willing and available to work extra hours if the needs of the Company
- Natterbox are equal opportunities employers
- Natterbox is revolutionising the way the world works by delivering business telephony
via the cloud. The sector in which we operate is dynamic and fast-growing and our
innovative solutions are winning global blue-chip clients.
- Our company is backed by a passionate and accomplished management team with many
years of experience in cloud computing. We have a clear vision for the future and are
looking for talented, high energy, like-minded individuals who share our passion to
change the world.