Job Title: Business Development Executive (German)
Reports to: Global Marketing Director
Location: East Croydon (Next to East Croydon Mainline)
Staff Responsibilities: None
To apply for this role directly, please complete this online application form (no agencies)
Our Inside Sales Team are the first point of telephone contact, introducing our innovative cloud-based solution to prospective customers. Responsible for identifying and engaging key decision makers and relevant customer opportunities with the objective of obtaining commitment from individuals to participate in a telephone meeting/demonstration with a Natterbox sales executive.
As part of the marketing team, you will be aware of all marketing activities taking place, in order to prepare for qualifying warm leads, cold calling and contributing to campaign ideas based on trends identified and feedback obtained during your daily calls.
This is a key role supporting the European sales team. You’ll be responsible for the identification of ideal prospects and the conversion of these into marketing qualified leads to be progressed by the sales team.
The ideal candidate is articulate and ambitious possessing engaging telephone skills and a solid understanding of the challenges and activities within the lead generation process. This roll will suit individuals wanting to play a key part in a fast-paced environment and those that are able to identify with a sector and employer, that can successfully influence a future sales or marketing career.
Natterbox is a leading provider and innovator of global voice cloud services, offering a complete business phone system and contact centre 100% native in Salesforce CRM. Administrators can create and manage their entire phone system, create caller journeys and buy numbers through Salesforce. No Hardware. No Software.
Natterbox is an agile, vibrant and energetic young team offering a fun workplace environment as can be seen in this video https://youtu.be/L-1c7kpf4zw
Natterbox is a member of the Association of Professional Sales (APS) . Institute of Sales Management (ISM) and Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) promoting quality customer engagements and professionalism.
- Qualify warm leads with a view of introducing Natterbox technology and setting up a demo/face to face meeting.
- Deliver tailored messages with the objective of persuading decision makers to commit to a teleconference with a sales representative
- Explain products/services and high-level pricing models and answer questions from prospects
- Record names, contact details, lead intelligence and notes of all conversations directly in Salesforce.com
- Have input into sales scripts to better target the needs and pain points of specific individuals
- Self-generate names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as LinkedIn, SalesForce.com, business directories and purchased lists
- Answer enquiries from prospective customers solicited through marketing activity
- Proactively respond to online live chat enquiries
- Obtain commitment for two appointments per day via outbound calls
- Establish: relevance (user of Salesforce.com), identified need, budget availability, decision maker, timescales
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (Completed University or equivalent education)
- Results driven and looking to make a huge impact
- Experience within the Salesforce.com or other CRM environment
- Telecommunication/IT sales/ Software as a Service/Cloud solution
- Phone sales experience
- German language
- Speaking: conveying information effectively in German and English
- Persuasion: persuading others to invest time to learn more
- Time management: managing one’s time effectively and the time of others
- Monitoring: assessing performance of oneself and others to make improvements or take corrective action
- Active listening: giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand what is being said, asking questions as appropriate and identifying the correct to time to persuade
- Personal effectiveness including good time management and self-motivation
- Strong work ethic / Drive
- Tenacious and Resilient
- Structured in thinking and work practice
- An eye for detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Intelligent and business savvy
- Relatively easy commute to East Croydon, ideally via public transport. Natterbox is 2 mins walk from East Croydon Railway and Bus Stations.
Other Company Benefits
- Natterbox are equal opportunities employers
- Full holiday entitlement up to 25 days + statutory public and bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Two self-study days off per year
- Gym membership
- Free Perkbox staff benefits membership
- Inclusion in the staff incentives and rewards programme