Location: East Croydon, South London
Salary Range: 40k + 20% commission
To apply for this role directly, please complete this online application form (no agencies)
Natterbox launched in 2010 to solve business telephony issues and bring voice into the digitised customer experience through our cloud PBX service that captures and integrates voice into customer processes and the Salesforce CRM system. Over 450 organisations around the world rely on Natterbox to set new standards in customer experience to drive measurable increases in sales efficiency, competitive advantage and organisational success.
The Customer Success team is responsible for retaining, growing and improving our customer’s use of Natterbox. The Customer Success Manager is a key role within the team and this role will work closely with a portfolio of Natterbox enterprise customers to discover their business needs and challenges, coach them on the best ways to use Natterbox to achieve their desired outcomes through an enhanced product understanding and service utilisation resulting in customer satisfaction and thereby increasing retention and growth.
• Develop strong and sustainable relationships with assigned customers, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction with Natterbox and our products.
• Work with assigned customers to develop a success plan that outlines how Natterbox will be addressing their critical needs both immediately and in the future and identify potential issues
• Coordinate customers are coached to be Natterbox experts so they become increasingly self-sufficient
• Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities and administer the renewals sales process to deliver timely renewal or expansion and minimize attrition
• Marshal internal resources and support as needed to initiate corrective actions when a customer may be at risk or has an escalation to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution
• Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Natterbox can better serve our customers
• Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer dedication and loyalty
• Help drive customer references and case studies
Customer Success comes from the heart. You have a natural passion for your customers ensuring they are getting value from our products. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win outcomes for everyone that you work with. You are self-motivated and driven by success and motivated by a desire to help and serve our customers.
You are a personable and conscientious individual with a desire and ability to offer excellent customer service, with a collaborative and strong team player approach but still a self-starter with excellent organisational skills.
You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills at both practitioner and C-Level, and possess high-level problem solving and analytical skills.
You are success-driven, fast-paced, work well in a diverse team, enjoy dynamic and changing environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly and effectively identify and develop initiatives to enhance and track customer experience.
You have 2+ years of relevant experience in sales, account management, consulting and/or customer success experience with experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, growth and retention, and closing sales deals at executive level.
Preferably you have experience with Salesforce.com or other Force.com platforms, in a VOIP Service Provider/ Telco environment and Project Management.
• Due to the nature of the Company’s products and services, the jobholder must on occasion be willing and available to work extra hours if the needs of the Company require it
• Occasional travel out of the country might be required
• Natterbox and Red Matter are equal opportunities employers
• A UK passport or right to work in the UK is essential for this role
Natterbox is revolutionising the way the world works by delivering business telephony via the cloud. The sector in which we operate is dynamic and fast-growing and our innovative solutions are winning global blue-chip clients.
Our company is backed by a passionate and accomplished management team with many years of experience in cloud computing. We have a clear vision for the future and are looking for talented, high energy, like- minded individuals who share our passion to change the world.