Job Title: Solutions Delivery Manager
Reports to: Head of Professional Services (Solution Delivery)
Location: Croydon, South London
To apply for this role directly, please complete this online application form (no agencies)
Working in the Solution Delivery team, Solution Design Managers (SDM) are responsible for providing a successful delivery experience for Natterbox customers. The SDM works with the customer and Natterbox teams to define and coordinate all aspects of the implementation. The scope of a project includes managing tasks, dependencies and hitting milestones on time. This includes working with presales and Solutions Delivery Engineers, provisioning co-ordinators, Sales Executives and Support teams to ensure end to end management of the project from initial scope to final delivery of services, including design, configuration testing, training and go live. As a successful SDM, you will develop and build relationships with customers and partners, whilst working with Natterbox Sales and Client Services leadership to forecast project needs and to ensure appropriate resources are available throughout delivery. Each new project will be tracked from the beginning, through to key milestone dates until all products and services are configured to both scope and the customer’s satisfaction.
- Management of multiple customer projects of different sizes and different geographical locations.
- Lead key project meetings with the customer to gather requirements, design the solution and present the complete project plan
- Act as primary point of contact throughout project delivery, responsible for ensuring that delivery is completed within scope and timescales
- Provide regular updates and keep both internal and external project stakeholders informed
- Managing roadblocks and risks to projects to ensure that they do not impact timescales
- Preparation of Statement of Work and Project plans
- Manage the scheduled activities of the Service Delivery Engineers, reviewing and evaluating their work according to delivery requirements
- Work closely with other Natterbox departments to remove roadblocks to the deployment
- Work with customers face to face or via telephone and email, attending on-site meetings (mainland Europe and potentially globally) when necessary
- Respond promptly to all customer communication, providing the best possible service experience
- Provide constant feedback internally in order to improve the deployment process
Education and Qualifications
- “Degree” level intellect
- Project management experience. Will need to demonstrate previous experience managing projects with a large number of time dependent talks and multiple stakeholders.
- Managing action lists to ensure tasks or not lost or timescales slip
- Managing both technical and stakeholder roadblocks to ensure they do not impact timescales
- Experience working within project management techniques and tools
- Familiarity with CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Previous experience managing technology projects
- Project risk analysis and mitigation
- Experience working with developers, engineers and sales teams.
- Experience in a VOIP Service Provider/ Telco environment
- Excellent communication skills
-Experience managing customer communication plans.
-Ability to explain technical solutions and/or issues to non-technical people is essential
- Good problem solving and skills. Ability to quickly identify project roadblocks and come up with creative solutions.
- Superior technical and business problem solving skills
- Good IT skills and a command of the following systems is vital:
-Project Planning tools
- Ability to work unsupervised and take full ownership of the customers they have responsibility for
- Ability to work to strict deadlines according to customer needs
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good documentation skills
-Highly proficient at note taking for meeting minutes, action lists, project plans
- An understanding of the following areas would be beneficial:
- Experience running training/webinar sessions
- Excellent personal presentation
- Excellent communications skills
- Good documentation skills
- Ability to push projects forwards proactively
- Good understanding of the commercial implications of any technical communication with customers
- Disciplined analytical and methodical style
- An eye for detail
- A determined and ‘can-do’ attitude and pragmatic problem solver
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-starter able to execute with minimal supervision
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Able to prioritise and work within tight timescales to meet deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
- Happy to travel, potentially at short notice
- Good at forming new ideas and demonstrating them to others
- Active interest in communications and IP technologies
- Live within commuting distance of East Croydon and Central London
- Present an acceptable appearance at all times
- Due to the nature of the Company’s products and services, the jobholder must on occasion be willing and available to work extra hours if the needs of the Company require it
- Natterbox and Red Matter are equal opportunities employers
- A UK passport or right to work in the UK is essential for this role
Natterbox is revolutionising the way the world works by delivering business telephony via the cloud. The sector in which we operate is dynamic and fast-growing and our innovative solutions are winning global blue-chip clients.
Our company is backed by a passionate and accomplished management team with many years of experience in cloud computing. We have a clear vision for the future and are looking for talented, high energy, like- minded individuals who share our passion to change the world.